Monday, February 05, 2007

Soundtrack of my Life?

So, I did this twice on Facebook already, to pretty dismal results... my library is just full of stuff I've either never actually listened to or actively choose not to listen to. My answer to that was simply to cheat by shuffling from my largest playlist, which is 453 items out of the total 3325, so it's a bit lame, but a bit more pleasant.

Directions:
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Open your iTunes library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.

My Movie:

1. Opening credits: Happy Endings- All American Rejects

2. Waking up: Counting the Days- Goldfinger

3. First day of school: We Are the Champions- Queen

4. Fight song: Change Your Mind- American Rejects

5. Breaking up: Hand in My Pocket- Alanis Morissette

6. Happiness: Such Great Heights- Postal Service

7. Life's okay: Drowned World/Substitute for Love- Madonna

8. Mental breakdown: Everything You Want- Vertical Horizon

9. Driving: Straitjacket Feeling- All American Rejects
(I sorta wish it wasn't)

10. Flashback: If It Were Up To Me- Rooney

11. Getting back together: Amsterdam- John Denver does Jacques Brel
(apparently it's not under the best circumstances... unless maybe we're at a revue?)

12. Wedding song: These Are Things- Wheat

13. Birth of first child: White Days- Juliana Theory
(oddly appropriate, but... harrowing!)

14. Final battle scene: Private Emotion- Ricky Martin and some female

15. Death scene: Breathe- Wheat
(i'm trying to picture the most upbeat death possible... i was standing outside too long?)

16. Funeral song: Elephant and Castle- Houston Calls
(i never knew that this was actually the title for this song)

17. End credits: Patience- Guns N Roses


I SWEAR I didn't make these up!

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!!!

Actually, if anyone who reads this has any free time to press the advance button 17 times, I'm really interested to know the results you come up with!

No comments: