Friday, March 20, 2009

More questions

Just felt like answering some questions and avoiding my work this morning.

1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
spicy/zesty italian or caesar

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Haven't had one since Aladdin's crapped out.

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Chestnuts, and bite-sized no-waste non-messy fruits, like cherry tomatoes, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc. Margaritas.

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni, or tomato/basil/feta (lots), parmesan cheese

5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter and fresh jam

7) What color cell phone do you have?
Green

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
8 teeth from my face

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My backpack-o-crap

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No.

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yes. I think I could make some more informed decisions that way.

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Would never do that

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
We'd have to iron out the details, but it's distinctly possible that I would.

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Who knows? I have one pair with me.

16) What’s your goal for the year?
Just do my best

17) Last person you talked to?
Huilin

18) Last person you hugged?
Julie. omg that was a week and a half ago.

19) Favorite Season?
Spring. I really love late spring/early summer. Then summer. Winter is my least favorite.

20) Favorite Holiday?
I love the concept of Thanksgiving, but re:scheduling it's actually really stressful. I admit I always look forward to Christmas because of the vacation and also because it's the big reunion every year.

21) Favorite day of the week?
Thursday, cuz it's the day I get on the train.

22) Favorite Month?
Toss-up between May and July. These are the best months.

23) First place you went this morning?
Uh, bathroom.

24) What's the last movie you saw?
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.

25) Do you smile often?
Apparently.

26) Do you always answer your phone?
Right now I never answer my phone.

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I don't want to talk about it.

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I always imagined that changing my eye color would make me look super creepy.

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
I might have gotten cherry limeade once. Henceforth if I ever end up there again, I'd probably just shoot for Coke. Unless they serve Pepsi, in which case, water.

30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Just one that I won from an Asian Students' spring festival event and kept in Teddy's fish tank until it ate all the other fish and had to be released into the wild.

31) Favorite Christmas song?
Silver Bells

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Laptop, haircut/dye

33) Can you do push ups?
Yes

34) Can you do a chin up?
Probably not now, but I almost did one last fall.

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited

36) Do you have any saved texts?
I save almost every text

37) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes

38) Do you have an accent?
According to the Canadians

39) What is the last song to make you cry?
Something got me really misty recently, but I can't remember what it was. So I'm gonna go with the last couple tracks on the Glory soundtrack, which used to make me sob regularly... when I was younger, ok?

40) Plans tonight?
After tutoring, some dinner and then find a surface to sprawl on.

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I've probably felt that way, and emotionally it may have actually happened at some point, but I know that I've fortunately been nowhere near that place.

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Chinese breakfast taco, train ticket, taxi ride

43) Have you ever been given roses?
It's possible, but I have no recollection. I did receive roses indirectly last summer though.

44) Current hate right now?
That I can't go on campus visits.

45) Met someone who changed your life?
Ever teacher I've ever had

46) How did you bring in the New Year?
Some Asti with parents and their friends in our kitchen, while taking a break from applications essays and my own private bottle of wine upstairs.

47) Which song most represents you?
I got nothin

48) Name three people who might complete this?
Nah

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Maybe I was dreaming

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Has my alarm gone off yet? No? I hope it's still only 4 am."

And now I must do work.

No comments: